Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Errors in SQL syntax' in database log file.  (Read 2784 times)

Johnfromhere

• Coppermine regular visitor
'Errors in SQL syntax' in database log file.
« on: September 09, 2014, 07:06:32 pm »

My gallery appears to be working OK but produces error messages similar to the attached occasionally.

I have searched the forum and can find several similar problems to mine but can’t see the solution.

The problem may have manifested itself after I had a problem with the hosting company re running out of memory trying to process files after uploading them.

Where the Cyrillic ‘Сент’ for Sept comes from, I don’t know!

Should be grateful for any advice on where to start looking in an effort to rectify the problem.

My site is at :- http://www.jjsphotos.co.uk/cpg/index.html
and is running CPG 1.5.30

Error messages:-
•  Сент 07, 2014 - 01:22 - While executing query 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM d2y_pictures AS p
INNER JOIN d2y_albums AS r ON r.aid = p.aid
WHERE (1)
AND p.owner_id = -1
AND approved = 'YES'
AND (ctime >
OR ctime = AND pid > 43)' in include/functions.inc.php on line 2189 the following error was encountered:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OR ctime = AND pid > 43)' at line 7

And

•  Sep 07, 2014 at 01:27 AM - While executing query 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM d2y_pictures
WHERE ((aid='7' ) ) AND approved='YES'
AND (filename < '' OR filename = '' AND pid < )' in include/functions.inc.php on line 2088 the following error was encountered:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3

Thanks in advance.

John.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: 'Errors in SQL syntax' in database log file.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 11:35:35 am »

Both seems to be error messages generated by meta albums. Unfortunately it doesn't help much if you find them in the logs. We'd need to reproduce them while browsing your gallery. Maybe they're generated by bots who try to access invalid/non-existing data.

Johnfromhere

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: 'Errors in SQL syntax' in database log file.
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 05:57:45 pm »

Many thanks for that, André.

Another problem from the idiot fringe!

I think I will learn to live with it and just delete the messages every so often.

Thanks again.

John.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.