This plugin adds a config panel for all available hidden features of cpg1.5.x. Those features already exist in the Coppermine core code (some of them will be official config options in cpg1.6.x and later), this plugin just adds a comfortable interface to set them.
Currently available config options:
- Allow guests to enter file details after flash upload
- Create sub-directory for each album in users' upload directories
- Sort order for albums
- Display sort buttons on thumbnail page
- Show previously uploaded files at edit files form after flash upload
- Regard upload time of linked files in album info
- Hide already added files in batch-add interface
- Hide file count and disk space usage in user manager
- Add button next to album drop-down box to display only empty albums
- Default value for album property "Visitors can upload files"
Features without config option:
- Display confirmation message when adding/removing pictures to/from favorites
Note: not all config options are available in all versions of cpg1.5.x. If you're already running the latest stable version of cpg1.5.x, make sure that you've run the update script
. If the config option still doesn't appear in your gallery, that option has probably been added in a development version of Coppermine and will be available in the next stable release.