Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: mySQL error: Unknown column 'access_level' in 'field list'  (Read 6669 times)

Nookster

• Coppermine newbie
mySQL error: Unknown column 'access_level' in 'field list'
« on: December 09, 2012, 01:44:53 am »

Unfortunately it is not working for me.  I was on 1.4.19, successfully upgraded to 1.4.29.  I tried to upgrade to 1.5.20 and am getting fatal errors.  I've backed, restored the database,
and tried again half a dozen times.  Each time, after I run update.php, when I go the gallery I get a fatal error.  I set debug_mode to 1 in cpg_config using mysql and now I get the following error:

While executing query 'SELECT MAX(group_quota) AS disk_max, MIN(group_quota) AS disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) AS can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) AS can_send_ecards, MAX(can_post_comments) AS can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) AS can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) AS can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) AS has_admin_access, MAX(access_level) AS access_level, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) AS pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) AS  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg_usergroups WHERE group_id in (3)' in bridge/udb_base.inc.php on line 323

mySQL error: Unknown column 'access_level' in 'field list'

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: mySQL error: Unknown column 'access_level' in 'field list'
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 11:07:00 am »

Check if your MySQL user has permission to ALTER tables. If you don't know how, please read this post and that corresponding post.

Next time, please don't hijack threads and search the boards before you post, as there are already some threads that dealing with that issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.