Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.46 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter recently discovered vulnerabilities. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.44 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update History plugin for cpg1.5.x  (Read 3165 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

François Keller

  • Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • ****
  • Country: fr
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9093
  • aka Frantz
    • Ma galerie
Update History plugin for cpg1.5.x
« on: January 19, 2011, 09:20:13 pm »

UPDATE HISTORY: Display an update history block on main page

daxad has ported the cpg1.4.x Update History plugin to cpg1.5.x
Install:
- unzip package to plugins folder and use plugin manager to install it
- after installation add updatehistory to :
    config => Album list view => The content of the main page
Version 1.0
CONFIG:

In the config panel you can setup the plugin for each usergroup.
Possibility to show the n last uploads or the last uploads since n days

Thank's to daxad for this work and sharing
This plugin is added to the SVN
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 09:36:25 am by Αndré »
Logged
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog

daxad

  • Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 17
Re: Update History plugin for cpg1.5.x
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 10:49:38 am »

I found this weekend a bug that caused a critical error when some albums were private (forbidden attribute) on the entry page without logging in CPG.
I made the following changes in the code:
*In the history_admin.php file, patch of the variable $lang_continue with $lang_common['continue']
*In the codebase.php file, adaptation of the variable $FORBIDDEN_SET_UPD in the function 'update_history($html)'

Now everything seems working properly. I named the new version 1.1

The file for installing this new version is attached herebelow
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 21 queries.