Release of version 2.3
(based on Subversion r7003)New Features
- Hide animation - show images by fade in and out
- Show/hide rounded corners for smoother animations
- Fade-in setting for image into container
- Fade in configuration for image and container together
All of the required features now function. It will operate 100% out of the box.
New version is attached to first post. Changelog is in the package (too long to list here).
- Button set select will now select theme's buttons. Unfortunately some of the standard 1.5.x themes do not have all of the named buttons and will show blank fields instead of buttons. Default setting is now for plugin's buttons to avoid confusion.
- Plugin will not run if <head> info. is set as "return meta;". The script.js will not read all of the variables set into the array 'var js_vars'. Changing the sequence of the variables in the array does not help. The script seems to need this order of commands/variables/functions to operate properly.
1) jquery-1.3.2.js loaded
2) some of the variables defined
3) script.js called with defined variables.
This requires the workaround to add the <head> info. as a str_replace for </head>. Using "return meta;" places the plugin info above/before the required 1) and 2) noted above.
Any suggestions that do not degrade the output, configuration and functionality of the plugin would be greatly appreciated.