BrainFeeder for Cpg 1.5x provides a simple user interface that lets you configure your feeds without any knowledge of PHP or the technical aspects of RSS feeds and Coppermine. Test it before using it on your live site.
BrainFeeder for Cpg lets you easily configure most of the attributes of the feeds so that you can create titles and description as you need them to be without you having to modify any code.
You can set up a number of different feeds that send pictures to your subscribers based on various criteria, such as:
* Category including child categories
* Latest pictures
* Most viewed pictures
* The most highly rated pictures
* Random pictures selected based on any of the criteria above
* Meta data from coppermine and Exif can be dynamically added to the picture caption in the feed
If you want, you can also make BrainFeeder publish individual pictures from restricted albums. This is a handy feature if you need to protect most pictures in an album, but still want to publish some of them. Users need to login in order to click through from the feed.
BrainFeeder can be run in two ways:
* In realtime mode: The feed is generated each time it is called.
* In batch mode: BrainFeeder generates a static RSS file that is downloaded by subscribers.
More info here: http://www.natvik.com/bfdoc/brainfeeder_doc.html
Version 1.0 - Initial version for cpg1.5. Offers same functionality and bugfixes as version 1.1 for cpg 1.4