I have developed for my own need a photo contest plugin, to be used on a photography forum to evaluate several photo during a fixed period, and to identify the best one.WHAT DOES IT DO
1) adds a new option in album configuraion: is this album a contest, and saves the data in a new column of the album table (YES / NO); Adds a table to keep detail of votes along with voter id for contests.
2) non contest albums have an unmodified behavior
3) Contest albums with voting ="YES":
- data are anonymized (no display of any info, owner_name, ...)
- voting shows only vote from the currently logged person (does not show the average)
- does not allow photo owner to vote for own photo
- shows a square around each photo in the film strip for which the current user has already voted
- only own comment can be seen (max 1 per person)
- image are not displayed as part of any of the pseudo-albums categories (such as best vote / most viewed / ...)
4) Contest albums with voiting ='NO'
- results of vote are displayed, but not possible to vote
- other capabilities are reset to normal.
5) automateed install / deinstall from plugin page.DOWLOAD--> here <--[edit by PYAP]Allways ZIP in attachment please[/edit]SUPPORT
This is my first plugin; I'll be grateful to here any feedback / suggestion for improvement / bug report; however, I cannot systematically guarantee fast corrections. Thanks for your understanding.
Pascal (from round-planet.com)
[edit by PYAP]ZIP in attachment[/edit]
[Edit GauGau 2010-03-03]
This plugin has been added to the subversion repository: http://coppermine.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/coppermine/branches/cpg1.4.x/plugins/adxd_voting
It has been updated as well to reflect the version checking routines in the plugin manager that are meant to make sure that galleries don't break because of plugins installed that aren't meant for that particular version of the gallery.