Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Comppermine and So Sugary  (Read 5649 times)

Ka5

• Coppermine novice
Comppermine and So Sugary
« on: August 31, 2009, 05:19:14 pm »

http://juliebermangallery.sosugary.com

I am very new with this whole thing...

So Sugary has an easy way you can install the program and I did, but I can't log in because it didn't give me a user name and password when I installed it. And I also don't know how to change the theme or add photos. I am just very very confuse with all this. I know html code, I guess I am very slow.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Comppermine and So Sugary
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 06:10:31 pm »

No, you are not slow. You relied on someone elses silly installer which is something we cannot recommend for the very reasons you are finding out. If your hosting package provides you with all the requirements of coppermine (found in the docs) then do a fresh install. If not, you will need to speak to your host as we have no way of knowing their setup.

If the worst comes to the worst, search these forums for lost admin password. That assumes your host provides phpmyadmin and you know how to use it.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.