Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: No follow for the links in See Previous File and Next File buttons  (Read 5794 times)

fotografi

• Coppermine novice

Because this two buttons are generating other links than the original one (like the film strip) I would like to block the SE to index them.
How to add NoFollow to the links in these 2 buttons?

Regards.

PS: Due to adult content can't show the link of my gallery!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 08:00:56 pm by Phill Luckhurst »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: No follow for the links in See Previous File and Next File buttons
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 01:43:42 pm »

Due to adult content can't show the link of my gallery!
That's nonsense and shows that you haven't bothered to read board rules although I told you so:
In the future, respect board rules when asking questions: we want to you always post a link to your gallery when asking for support.
The board rules say that it's fine to post links to adult galleries as long as you post a warning with it. Read up board rules now.

Any particular reason for not doing as suggested:
Additionally, when asking for support on themeing, it's a good idea to zip your custom theme folder and attach the theme to your posting.

fotografi

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 01:27:23 am »

No thanks, I can't share my link here.
Whatever, I found the way how to do that what I needed.

Thank you for your help!

Cheers

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 09:31:34 am »

Whatever, I found the way how to do that what I needed.
Then it would have been great to tell us what you did to solve your problem for the benefit of others with similar issues (see    
Board rules / Forum policies  -> Common policies: Resolve your threads
. Your constant misbehaviour doesn't make it very likely that supporters will be ready to look into your possible future issues...

fotografi

• Coppermine novice

Is near to imposible to post here, 'couse you will come with a post about rules etc etc. You have 44164 post and this means that you helped so much people. But you are HARSH (sometimes impolite too) and this is not a secret! I have never seen another support board like this with so harsh supporters.

I and a lot of other coppermine users are very thankful to you for the support and the great script. But this does not change the fact that you are harsh :)

What I did to set NoFollow to those buttons:

Copied the // Displays a picture part from theme.php of /themes/sample
Than added it to theme.php of my theme. In the function theme_html_img_nav_menu made the changes I wanted.
The code I'v changed is below.

Code: [Select]
function theme_html_img_nav_menu()
{
    global $CONFIG, $CURRENT_PIC_DATA, $meta_nav, $THEME_DIR ; //$PHP_SELF,
    global $album, $cat, $pos, $pic_count, $lang_img_nav_bar, $lang_text_dir, $template_img_navbar;

$cat_link = is_numeric($album) ? '' : '&cat=' . $cat;
        $uid_link = is_numeric($_GET['uid']) ? '&uid=' . $_GET['uid'] : '';

$human_pos = $pos + 1;
    $page = ceil(($pos + 1) / ($CONFIG['thumbrows'] * $CONFIG['thumbcols']));
    $pid = $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pid'];

$start = 0;
        $start_tgt = "{$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']}?album=$album$cat_link&pos=$start";
        $start_title = $lang_img_nav_bar['go_album_start'];
        $meta_nav .= "<link rel=\"start\" href=\"$start_tgt\" rel=\"nofollow\" title=\"$start_title\" />
        ";
        $end = $pic_count - 1;
        $end_tgt = "{$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']}?album=$album$cat_link&amp;pos=$end";
        $end_title = $lang_img_nav_bar['go_album_end'];
        $meta_nav .= "<link rel=\"last\" href=\"$end_tgt\" rel=\"nofollow\" title=\"$end_title\" />
        ";

if ($pos > 0) {
        $prev = $pos - 1;
        $prev_tgt = "{$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']}?album=$album$cat_link&amp;pos=$prev$uid_link";
        $prev_title = $lang_img_nav_bar['prev_title'];
                                $meta_nav .= "<link rel=\"prev\" href=\"$prev_tgt\" rel=\"nofollow\" title=\"$prev_title\" />
                                ";
    } else {
        $prev_tgt = "javascript:;";
        $prev_title = "";
    }

if ($pos < ($pic_count -1)) {
        $next = $pos + 1;
        $next_tgt = "{$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']}?album=$album$cat_link&amp;pos=$next$uid_link";
        $next_title = $lang_img_nav_bar['next_title'];
                                $meta_nav .= "<link rel=\"next\" href=\"$next_tgt\" rel=\"nofollow\" title=\"$next_title\"/>
                                ";
    } else {
        $next_tgt = "javascript:;";
        $next_title = "";
    }

Regards

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me

Is near to imposible to post here, 'couse you will come with a post about rules etc etc. You have 44164 post and this means that you helped so much people. But you are HARSH (sometimes impolite too) and this is not a secret! I have never seen another support board like this with so harsh supporters.

Joachim gets to the point every time and tells it like it is. There is no point in being wooly IMHO. If you don't like that then fine, join one of the sugar coated support boards where difficult customers just get ignored instead. One where the users get nurse maided through everything and so never learn.

You might not be aware but Joachim reads every single post on here. That takes a lot of time and dedication. It is very frustrating to waste that valuble time responding to silly posts where users do not do what they are asked. It is even more frustrating when users repeatedy do not do what they are asked to do and instead just complain.

While you came back and did tell us what you did, it would have been nice had you ticked the box to mark your thread as solved instead of us having to do it for you. We also do not mind "Adult Content" as long as you post a warning telling us so.

Please bear this in mind in the future of you want continued support.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.