To answer to a recent post on adding ads, there is a plugin : Copper-ad but for the CPG 1.4.
I implemented this plugin for CPG 1.5.x
It includes the same features detailed here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic, 33151.html
- It has 3 banner type (picture/flash/html)
- It's using iframe to put your banner on page
- It didn't use anycontent
- Position of banners is configurable (after sys menu,after sub menu,Multi banner)
- Iframe will use Height & width of banner, suggested by PYAP
- you can Enable/Disable banners,suggested by tfischer
- Several banners can be configured;
In this way, I changed some functions of the administration part of the plugin:
- The configuration button is in the plugin manager and not on the menu 'information';
- The script 'bannermgr.php is deleted and all functions are now implemented in the only administration script' advmgr.php '.
I tried different themes and some alignment problems of the banner is recognized on the subject employee. This problem was already known in the previous version for GC 1.4.
It seems that the best setting of the banner is the mode 'multi-location': the banner is centered horizontally on the page. All themes tested were correctly displayed frame.
Installation conditions remain unchanged.
A demo with 2 banners can be seen on my website http://pierre.basmoreau.free.fr/
until December 31, 2011.