Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fullsize Access  (Read 101680 times)

jokas

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Fullsize Access
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2008, 12:21:45 am »

i have no luck today - the script isnt working.  ???

if there is someone who can bring it to work, you are welcome to make me a offer by PM!

jokas

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2008, 10:02:55 pm »

i figured out whats wrong:

While executing query "SELECT filepath,filename FROM cpg14x_demo_pictures WHERE pid=" on 0

mySQL error:

when i try a static pid in the fullsize_secure.php then it works. so there must be a problem with:
 $query = "SELECT filepath,filename FROM " . $CONFIG['TABLE_PICTURES'] . " WHERE pid=" . $pid;

can someone explain why the pid is empty?

Nibbler

« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2008, 03:09:43 am »

edit jpgdownload.php find

Code: [Select]
$file = create_fullsize_read__($HTTP_GET_VARS["pid"]);

Change to

$file = create_fullsize_read__( (int) $_GET['pid']);

jokas

« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2008, 04:07:15 am »

thanks nibbler, now i can download the pics.

in addition to that there is the next problem.

no email will be send and there is no entry for the pics in the download history. :-/

whats up with this mod.
can you explain whats wrong with it?
was the developer uploading a file with bugs, or has cpg to much modifications that here and there are some updates nessesary?

it would be great if i can get some more help to keep this mod runnin.

liquid-motion

• Coppermine newbie
    • Liquid-Motion
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2009, 11:22:15 am »

no email will be send and there is no entry for the pics in the download history. :-/

I'm running into a similair problem. The email is sent, but without the emailaddress of the downloader.
Furthermore there is no entry in the logfile/download history, except for the images downloaded by an admin.

What can be causing this problem?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2009, 11:49:17 am »

No "Powered by Coppermine"-tag on your gallery -> no support for you! The e107 port goes unsupported anyway. Restore the tag or stop using our app.

k4nt0r

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2009, 12:51:44 am »

Hi. I'm new to this board and to Coppermine Gallery. I was playing around with Coppermine to see what it can do besides adding a photo/video galleries. One thing I like about it is that you can install plugins like this one, Fullsize Access, where unregistered users are limited for Fullsize download.

Now here's my problem...
I think I may had successfully installed Coppermine and the Fullsize Access plugin. After reading all the posts from this thread and followed all instructions (I think?), the plugin seem to function alright. It doesn't give me errors when "Download Original File" or "Secure File" is clicked. There is one problem, I am able download and save the file/image, however, I am unable to view it on my computer. I tried different programs to open it but only Photoshop seemed to work. I used mainly Preview (Mac) for viewing image files. If I try to open it using Preview, a pop-up message will say "Couldn’t open the file. It may be corrupt or a file format that Preview doesn’t recognize." When I download the image using a FTP client, I can successfully see it using Preview, only this Plugin seems to be the problem. I need help in successfully installing it.

I know very little of PHP so here's what I have so far...

Original fullsize_secure.php
<?php

// this file must be edited before use!

////////////////////// section to edit

// edit ftp user/host data here:

//$ftp_server = "ftp.myhost.de";
//$ftp_user_name = "me";
//$ftp_user_pass = "hello";

require_once('c:/webserver/files/inc/schwarzburgland.init.php');
$ftp_server $SLCONFIG['ftp_server'];
$ftp_user_name $SLCONFIG['ftp_user_name'];
$ftp_user_pass $SLCONFIG['ftp_user_pass'];
$ftppath_to_cpg "html/images2/";

/*
require_once('/home/www/web294/files/inc/schwarzburgland.init.php');
//require_once('c:/webserver/files/inc/schwarzburgland.init.php');
$ftp_server = $SLCONFIG['ftp_server'];
$ftp_user_name = $SLCONFIG['ftp_user_name'];
$ftp_user_pass = $SLCONFIG['ftp_user_pass'];
$ftppath_to_cpg = "html/images2/";
*/

// this is the path to your cpg dir starting from your home page root (what the ftp sees by default) :

////////////////////// end section to edit

Edited fullsize_secure.php
<?php

// this file must be edited before use!

////////////////////// section to edit

//$ftp_server = "ftp.myhost.de";
//$ftp_user_name = "me";
//$ftp_user_pass = "hello";

//require_once('home/flappitty/public_html/iphoto.mooo.com/include/init.inc.php');
$ftp_server 'ftp.iphoto.mooo.com';
$ftp_user_name 'flappitty';
$ftp_user_pass 'mypassword';
$ftppath_to_cpg "iphoto.mooo.com/";

/*
require_once('/home/www/web294/files/inc/schwarzburgland.init.php');
//require_once('c:/webserver/files/inc/schwarzburgland.init.php');
$ftp_server = $SLCONFIG['ftp_server'];
$ftp_user_name = $SLCONFIG['ftp_user_name'];
$ftp_user_pass = $SLCONFIG['ftp_user_pass'];
$ftppath_to_cpg = "html/images2/";
*/

// this is the path to your cpg dir starting from your home page root (what the ftp sees by default) :

////////////////////// end section to edit

I also edited the jpgdownload.php like Nibller suggested but I replaced it back to the original version because it didn't work.

Please indicate what needs to corrected.
I want to successfully integrate both Coppermine and Fullsize Plug-in before I can run the whole website so please help.
I appreciate all help. Thank you.

devilsreign

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2009, 01:21:52 am »

Hello everyone,
   I recently downloaded this plugin in hopes of not really restricting downloads, but in keeping track of whom downloads what. I have went through the steps of hard coding in my ftp information. The plug in works as for downloading images. However, I see no record of whom downloads what. I do get an email sent to me on each download, but again, the information of whom downloaded what is not there.  Any suggestions of where I should start? the website is http://thesimplyraw.com/gallery                    I have also included an attachment of my coded fullsize secure file.  Any help would be appreciated.   Thank you.

ravenlife

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2010, 12:03:02 pm »

Hello everyone,
   I recently downloaded this plugin in hopes of not really restricting downloads, but in keeping track of whom downloads what. I have went through the steps of hard coding in my ftp information. The plug in works as for downloading images. However, I see no record of whom downloads what. I do get an email sent to me on each download, but again, the information of whom downloaded what is not there.  Any suggestions of where I should start? the website is http://thesimplyraw.com/gallery                    I have also included an attachment of my coded fullsize secure file.  Any help would be appreciated.   Thank you.

The fullsize secure file has nothing todo with the download history it is only for the securing of fullsize files by the files system, I cannot comment on whether this works with standalone coppermine, but i had the same issue because i am using joomla -> coppermine bridge so my users are in a different location, so i had to change the sql queries in fullsize_hist.php to pull the data from the correct place.

a good way to find out whats going wrong your end is to first open up phpmyadmin and see if it is saving the data (it was my end) then if it is open up fullsize_hist.php and echo out the query. once you have the full query paste it into phpmyadmin and see what happens, if you get no results then something is different in your set up and you will need to find out what it is to make it work. then simply make the changes to the query and reupload via ftp.

@another post, about making it work with permissions systems, you would need to add any extra checks in the  fullsize_check.php file, currently it only checks that the user has an id.

cedege

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2010, 02:59:51 pm »

this plugin is really helpful, are there any plans to release it for CPG 1.5 as well?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.