This plugin compresses the HTML output by removing disposable spaces and line feeds from the source code.
How to install
- This plugin MUST be the last one in the chain. Move it all the way down in plugin manager, otherwise it may make other plugins stop working.
- This plugin may under certain conditions lead to invalid X(HTML), so if you're after that, re-check with a validator. If it doesn't work, edit codebase.php with a text editor and comment out the marked line or delete it.
- This plugin will not have any effect as long as you're in admin mode. Log off to see it working.
- NEVER EVER ask for support on the CPG forums when this plugin is active. Supporters will probably refuse to help you because of the unreadable source code. Uninstall the plugin before asking for support.
1. Upload folder compresshtml to your plugins folder.
2. Install via plugin manager.How to uninstall
1. Uninstall via plugin manager.
2. Remove folder compresshtml from your plugins folder.SVN of this pluginDownload latest SVN snapshot