Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update?  (Read 4743 times)

JCphotog

• Coppermine frequent poster
Update?
« on: October 31, 2008, 05:13:16 am »

So I've been a happy CPM fetch customer running the dev version of 2.1.1 for quite some time.  With a few security problems, I'm updating every script on the site.  I stopped by the fist full of code site and noticed there were some dead links, and it looks like things haven't been updated in a while.. Has there been any progress with this script that I'm missing? 

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Update?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 07:51:38 am »

cpmFetch2.1.1 is the most recent version afaik.

vuud

• Coppermine addict
  • [cpmfetch.fistfullofcode.com]
    • Fist Full Of Code
Re: Update?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 05:52:39 am »

There is a total rebuild in the works...  the time has been compounded by the loss of a hard drive, the lack of a current checkin to SVN, and the ensuing forehead slapping, and depression following.   Backups... I can't tell you enough... and if you can, something like Time Machine on the mac is really really nice.

All that being said, I recently picked up a Nikon D90, so I am sure I will be taking more photos and doing more with CPG, which in turn pushes my CPMFetch development.

Please post for help to the forum... PM me only if you are sending security related items (passwords, security problems, etc).

cpmFetch - Images, RSS feeds from CPG from outside CPG
New release notification signup also. 
See http://cpmfetch.fistfullofco
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.