Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album list view  (Read 3254 times)

disperati

• Coppermine newbie
Album list view
« on: October 14, 2008, 11:54:40 pm »

g'day everybody

could you pls help me?

In Gallery Configuration
- Album list view
- Width of the main table (pixels or %)

i insert 500% and I'd like to reinsert 100% but I can't do it because i don't have possibility to change it.

thx for an aswer
andy

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Re: Album list view
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 01:07:25 am »

What theme are you using? Is there a link to your gallery? Did you click "save new configuration" after changing it back?
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 07:35:23 am »

Usually, if you something silly like that by accident, you get horizontal scrollbars (depends what theme you use, hence Gizmo's question). Use the scrollbar to scroll to the right to insert 100% into the corresponding field, then scroll down and save your changes. In the rare cases where this doesn't help because the theme doesn't display the scroll bars, you have three options:
  • switch to the classic theme first by adding ?theme=classic to the address bar, then perform the changes as suggested above. Once you're good, switch back to your theme using the parameter ?theme=xxx
  • Use the web developer toolbar, click "CSS" -> "Disable styles" -> "All styles" when you're on the config screen, change the setting as suggested above
  • Use a third-party tool like phpMyAdmin to manipulate the setting in coppermine's database, browse coppermine's config table, search for main_table_width, click the edit icon next to that line (little pencil icon) and enter 100% there. Save your changes and you're done

HTH

Joachim

Sidenote: in cpg1.5.x, there will be regex checks that will make sure something like that doesn't happen any more (that you can enter a value by mistake into such fields that will disallow you to edit it any longer)

disperati

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 09:10:03 pm »

THANKS A LOT

NOW IT WORK!!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
MOVED: Re: Album list view
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 03:17:52 pm »

Replies made by Ztinger have been moved to cpg1.4 miscellaneous and merged with the already existing thread there. I told you to read this thread. I didn't tell you to reply to it. Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.