* AJAX buttons for rating, picture info, favorites, comment, full size image, BBcode, eCard, download, histogram
* navigation and close buttons
* navigation with arrow keys or mouse wheel (mouse wheel only with Mozilla & IE)
* five different animation types
* chose animation speed and steps
* select border size, color and shadow
* centering and screen darkening (lightbox alike)
* enlarge to intermediate size or full size pics
Still too big for you? Go to http://enlargeit.timos-welt.de/english/11/building_blocks.php
* this plugin fully supports the SEF plugin
* support for flash files (SWF)
* support for playback of YouTube movies (needs additional modification, see file youtube_support_mod.txt for detailled instructions)
* support for playback of *.flv files - simply upload them to your CPG and they will play (filetype: *.flv)
* support for playback of *.divx files via DivX Web Player (http://labs.divx.com/WebPlayer
) (filteype: *.divx)
* you can
configure virtually everything on the config page - though it's not mandatory Demo galleryhttp://cpgdev.timos-welt.de/cpg1416/index.php?theme=water_dropNote for users of plugins 'ImageFlow' and 'Slider'
New versions of these plugins are included in the ZIP file. Please make sure to update them before you install the EnlargeIt! plugin. The included versions of ImageFlow and Slider are full versions, meaning that it is not neccessary to install previous versions.How to adapt the optics of the AJAX snippets to my skin?
to your needs.Best practices
- The plugin won't crash, but it will display probably unwanted scroll bars if your picture size is too small. I recommend to use full size images or normal size images that are at least 600x400px or larger. If you use a lot of pic info data (e. g. EXIF data), pic size must be larger to avoid scroll bars.
- The more effect stuff you activate, the slower the animation will be on very old/slow computers. Turning off shadow, textured border and darkening will improve performance on these computers - it's up to you if you still like to be considerate of Pentium II and earlier...
- Drag&drop, meaning sorting the enlarged pictures on the screen, only makes sense if you don't use the darkening feature. If you do use it, the visitor can only enlarge one pic at a time - not much to sort IMO
1. If you use them, uninstall the plugins ImageFlow and Slider and install the included versions.
2. Copy folder enlargeit
to your plugins folder.
3. If you want to use the histogram button, make subfolder histcache writable, this usually means CHMOD to 755 or 777.
4. Install via plugin manager. Configure with new admin button EnlargeIt!
5. If you update from a previous version, make sure to always completely uninstall the old version before installing the new one, and empty your browser cache afterwards.Uninstall
1. Uninstall via plugin manager.
2. If you want to make sure, that noone can upload DIVX or FLV files anymore,
get Nibbler's file type plugin and remove *.flv and *.divx file types
)If it doesn't work
- If you use the SEF plugin, don't forget to switch the setting on the EnlargeIt! config page.
- If the current version of this plugin doesn't work for you, you can find older versions here.
- If you use a highly modded theme or a theme that doesn't provide valid HTML/XHTML, this plugin probably won't work. I can live with that, and you must!
- The histogram function requires PHP with GD2.
This plugin uses EnlargeIt! technology - http://enlargeit.timos-welt.de/
This plugin uses some icons from the free icon set 'Silk' - http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/
This plugin uses free FLV player by rphMedia - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,43180.0.html
This plugin uses open source FLV player OSFLV - http://www.osflv.com/
Parts of this plugin are based on various MODs and plugins from the CPG forum by users Nibbler, Sami, rphMedia and others.
Please don't send any PMs to me regarding this plugin; reply to this thread instead. Thanks!
Changes from v2.14:v2.15 (2009/04/05)
- added e-card feature (new button)
- smaller page source code
- greatly improved display of scaled images in IE7 and IE8 if pic is bigger than browser window
- new setting on config page: shadow color (useful for dark themes)
- added download feature (new button)
- better button look in IE6 if white border is used
- new setting on config page: use hourglass mouse cursors
- it is not longer neccessary to copy anything to your gallery root
- histogram files are now cached in a plugin subfolder
- added slovak and czech language files (user contribution)
[Edit GauGau 2010-03-03]
This plugin has been added to the subversion repository: http://coppermine.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/coppermine/branches/cpg1.4.x/plugins/enlargeit
It has been updated as well to reflect the version checking routines in the plugin manager that are meant to make sure that galleries don't break because of plugins installed that aren't meant for that particular version of the gallery.