Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can't add images and most recent aren't working  (Read 2612 times)

drawblindfaith

• Coppermine newbie
can't add images and most recent aren't working
« on: May 03, 2008, 04:56:16 am »

Ok so I've been having a lot of problems with my gallery lately so I was reading around and It said if I upgraded everything would be back to normal

well it didn't work... I upgraded and I still have 2 major problems I really hope you can help me out

one problem is I can't add Images to the gallery... I upload them on the album /whatever directory and that it's fine but when
I try to add them to an album that's when I start with the problems

I get this message after I click on the click for details text instead of the ok image:
Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1

and the other thing is on the lastest and random images it only shows one in each row ... when before I could see about 4 per row...

anyone knows why this is happening it'd be a BIG help I tried EVERYTHING ???

here's the link to the gallery: http://www.totally-clubbers.org/gallery/index/index.php

thanks in advance

Aidan

• Coppermine newbie
Re: can't add images and most recent aren't working
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 03:20:17 pm »

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem. My gallery changed like this about two weeks ago. I fixed the problem with the single image appearing.
To fix this problem go to Config -> Thumbnail view -> Number of columns on thumbnail page -> 4, Number of rows on thumbnail page -> 2.

For the second problem I'm totally at a loss. Neither I, nor any of the other members, can upload files.
I get your error message and this in debug mode:
Cmd line :
/usr/bin/convert -quality 200 -antialias -geometry 200x133

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: can't add images and most recent aren't working
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 07:24:23 am »

@drawblindfaith:
here's the link to the gallery: http://www.totally-clubbers.org/gallery/index/index.php
Link is down. DNS lookup for that domain fails. Review and do exactly as suggested in the docs, sections "upload troubleshooting" and "asking for support on upload issues". Usually, you just need to select "GD2" for "method for resizing images" in coppermine's config. If that doesn't help, do as I suggested.

@Aidan: the same advice applies to you. If you still have issues, start a thread of your own, doing exactly as suggested in the docs. Stay out of this thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.