Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine/phpbb3 integrating problem!!!  (Read 7385 times)

CaptainDon

• Coppermine novice
    • MichiganOutdoorsman
Coppermine/phpbb3 integrating problem!!!
« on: April 21, 2008, 10:12:47 pm »

Ok 1st of all my website forum is http://www.michiganoutdoorsman.com/Forum

Coppermine is http://www.michiganoutdoorsman.com/photo

I upgraded to phpbb3 and on my laptop when I goto the photo gallery all is well and I am logged in.

BUT... when I log into my forums on my work computer or home desktop computer the integration doesn't work

Now the above is phpbb3 and Coppermine 1.3.1 I believe.

SO...I copied the photo gallery to a new folder on my server so I could attempt an upgrade to the latest coppermine. I got all the way through the bridging, and enabled it and it wanted me to log in as admin but would not take any usernames/passwords that I tried!!!!

I think maybe I need to rename the new photo to "photo" like the old one was so I'll go try that real quick but for the mean time any help is greatly appreciated!

CaptainDon

• Coppermine novice
    • MichiganOutdoorsman
Re: Coppermine/phpbb3 integrating problem!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 10:14:11 pm »

Sorry test username in forums is " testuser "
password test123

CaptainDon

• Coppermine novice
    • MichiganOutdoorsman
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 11:34:19 pm »

Ok now this has me really mad!

If I create a whole new install of the most up to date coppermine can I merge my albums into it?

CaptainDon

• Coppermine novice
    • MichiganOutdoorsman
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 12:08:31 am »

OK IGNORE ALL THE ABOVE!!!!

Here's where I stand after a week of messing with all this...

My old Coppermine 1.3.1 is now crashed on the server, I have a backup on my PC...

The New Install I created and went through the proper upgrade procedure is garbage but is at:
http://www.michiganoutdoorsman.com/newphoto

I'm at wits end here and now all the linked photo's from my gallery are dead!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-\

CaptainDon

• Coppermine novice
    • MichiganOutdoorsman
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 01:58:03 am »

Ok what has happend is my server decided to upgrade the mySQL while I was trying to upgrade! It took down my current 1.3.1 Coppermine and I am attempting to recover it as we speak.

So if someone could kindly take a look at it and tell me how the heck to I convert it to the newest version of coppermine?

I followed the instructions to upgrade on a copy folder of my old forums and it did not work!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 07:13:27 am »

There are instructions in the docs that explain upgrading from cpg1.3.x to cpg1.4.x in the docs. Apart from that, cpg1.3.x goes unsupported, so you shouldn't have posted here in the first place.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 07:36:54 am by Joachim Müller »

CaptainDon

• Coppermine novice
    • MichiganOutdoorsman
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 11:41:57 pm »

Like I said I was in the middle of the upgrade when all this happend! Now I have completed the upgrade and it didn't work! There are no galleries or pictures and I followed the upgrade instructions to a tee. The new gallery is here: http://www.michiganoutdoorsman.com/newphoto

But at any rate I was hoping to ask for help because now the 1.3.1 version has an error and I already found out that the upgrade instructions didn't work.

If someone could move this to the proper forum will someone can help me I'd appreciate it.

I need to know why after the upgrade I don't have any of my albums or pictures. Also if I attempt the upgrade again will this current error on my 1.3.1 version screw up my attemp? I have tried uploding the bad exif_php.inc.php file from my backup with no good results!

Here's the error:

F3: $process = "Lossless";break; case M_SOF5: $process = "Differential sequential";break; case M_SOF6: $process = "Differential progressive";break; case M_SOF7: $process = "Differential lossless";break; case M_SOF9: $process = "Extended sequential, arithmetic coding";break; case M_SOF10: $process = "Progressive, arithmetic coding";break; case M_SOF11: $process = "Lossless, arithmetic coding";break; case M_SOF13: $process = "Differential sequential, arithmetic coding";break; case M_SOF14: $process = "Differential progressive, arithmetic coding";break; case M_SOF15: $process = "Differential lossless, arithmetic coding";break; default: $process = "Unknown"; } $retArr["jpegProcess"] = $process; } if(file_exists($this->thumbnailURL)) { $retArr["Thumbnail"] = "$this->thumbnailURL"; } return $retArr; } /** * Returns time in microseconds */ function cpgGetMicroTime(){ list($usec, $sec) = explode(" ",microtime()); return ((float)$usec + (float)$sec); } /** * Get the time difference */ function getDiffTime() { return ($this->cpgGetMicroTime() - $this->timeStart); } } // end of class ?>
Fatal error: Class 'phpExifReader' not found in /home/michiga3/public_html/photo/include/exif_php.inc.php on line 124

Nibbler

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 11:50:29 pm »

http://www.michiganoutdoorsman.com/newphoto - looks like a new install, not an update.

The message you posted indicates a corrupted file. Upload a clean copy from the Coppermine package.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.