Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Displaying oddly  (Read 2306 times)

Camisado

• Coppermine newbie
Displaying oddly
« on: April 10, 2008, 08:51:07 pm »

Hi guys - I host my friend's photography portfolio on my webspace and she recently pointed out that the gallery is not displaying as normal.

http://sianlister.midorikawa.co.uk/

I'd say that there are normally five images across the random files and latest additions sections, and she has six albums in there (not just portraiture, which is all that's displaying there now).

This has been installed for around a year now and I've had no problems with it before - any ideas? I can tell the six albums are still there, as well as all the photos, it's just not displaying correctly.

I can confirm that neither me nor her have touched any of the display settings; I rarely log in, and she doesn't touch anything she's not sure of.

vdg.net

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Displaying oddly
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 06:55:27 pm »

Hello.

I noticed this post while I was searching for a resolution to my problem. It seems our problem is similar http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,51802.0.html

For me the gallery config settings has suddenly changed back to default (?) 1 x 1 rather than what I'd put in there as 5 x 10. See in Gallery Configuration -> Thumbnail view and under there it says
Number of columns on thumbnail page and Number of rows on thumbnail page.

Camisado

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Displaying oddly
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 11:10:39 am »

Right. Thanks a lot!

Restoring the config to factory defaults seemed to help too - I only had to change some of the basic settings such as site name and URL, and the theme.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.