Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Cannot update albums with keywords  (Read 2258 times)

Halfhidden

[Solved]: Cannot update albums with keywords
« on: March 29, 2008, 12:49:20 am »

I thought it too soon to celebrate. This problem is in two parts and I'm convinced that they are related. If not I apologise and please split the post accordingly.
The problem I have is global (affects all albums) If I add a keyword and click on update album I get a messages saying that no updates were needed, and the newly added keywords are no longer. I've also noticed that if I try to edit a picture directly (that is to say clicking on the image to enlarge the thumb) and clicking on the edit file information and add or change anything I get the following error when I commit the changes Critical error Script called without the required parameter(s). On the other hand If I the go to the album the same file is in and chooses edit files and then edit the information all seems to work well and the changes are propagated to the database.
Obviously this is done in admin mode. And so if anyone would like to replicated this (and it can be) you'll need to email me and I'll send detail of a test account. Unfortunately, I will only send these details to recognised CPG moderators or dev team or such like. I hope you understand.
Regards,
Steff
support@picturepenzance.co.uk
site www.picturepenzance.co.uk
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 01:45:31 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Cannot update albums with keywords
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 12:53:27 am »

PM me. FTP details would be useful too.

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 01:27:38 am »

Just some incompatibilities with the mods/plugins you are using. Should be ok now.

Halfhidden

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 01:37:50 am »

Thanks Nibbler,
That's amazing tech support! I can't thank you enough. Your definitely up for a stick of rock from Penzance as soon as I'm up your way.
Thanks,
Steff
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 17 queries.