Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Would like to excange sailig at Adriatic sea for profi help! cpg dev team or...  (Read 4716 times)

Slaven

• Coppermine novice

Hy people,
as i need some help with my gallery and project at all, as i do not have time to do it by myself and as i think that it is good to have somebody to help me in future with this project, I'm looking to find one or few Coppermine experts which would like to help me. For exchange i can offer some free sailing and good time at Adriatic cost.
I will gladly host such persons at my house and at one of the yachts that i can use for Sailing school (it' possible also to pay this help but i think that you will get much bigger value if you accept compensation for holiday or team building and we can make some friendship).
Maybe the Coppermine dev team can come and have some team building?

take a look at:
www.skipperpool.com
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 02:51:00 pm by Joachim Müller »

Slaven

• Coppermine novice

What i need (for beginning):
- Most things that i need now to be done are related to the theme... So i need to have:
  - 2 different descriptions of Categories and albums - one when you are looking from higher level and one when you are looking from inside
  - few different languages for description - so user can choose, or it is switched automatically to the user language (if some is not translated than fall to English- so for example if person is from russia -> gallery language will be in russian and if there is no translation of description )
  - side menu for some links and advertising pictures (animated gif-s,...)
  - banner rotation (not necessary some serious script, can be something simple)
  - some help with template design in general
  - mod. for search engines
  - some advices

Those are basic tweaks that i need now asap, but i'll need some help in future and I would like to work with person/s that can provide help and support in long term cooperation.
Also i have some other projects in which can be used cpg and maybe we can also cooperate on those other projects ...

Slaven

• Coppermine novice

So all of these features that i need have already been described in some of the posts (some are done by contributors, some by regular posters, for example there is already some sort of two version of description - longer and shorter described in this post by Gizmo http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,40315.0.html and some variation of this can be used for my site (if there is no better option)
Also everything that i've described here is possible, different languages can be done as Abbas Ali described here http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,33986.msg158797.html#msg158797 and other things i'm talking about, can be done this or oter way, I need somebody who will help me to implement all of this plug/ins and than when upgrade version of cpg come to have possibility to upgrade if it's needed. So i believe that you understand what i'm talking about.
Also watermark plugin i'll need, and if possible some designer help.

On the contrary I'm offering free sailing with one of those sailing school boats with me as a skipper (you can see it at my page) from port of Sibenik (Croatia) Adriatic sea, or participating on some regatta or use of house between Sibenik and national park Krka (famous Krka waterfalls) with excursion to waterfalls, possible discount on charter of some other yacht and discount on my skipper services, or some time in the apartment by the sea or anything you may like at Craotian coast where i can help... On the other way there is always possibility that i pay directly for your help which i thing is less valuable option for you and not so great for me but we can discus it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.