Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album keyword matches on substring - Intended behavior?  (Read 3673 times)

adipisicing

• Coppermine novice
Album keyword matches on substring - Intended behavior?
« on: December 30, 2007, 10:40:21 pm »

An album will display all images that have a keyword whose substring is the Album Keyword. For example, an album with the Album Keyword "glass" will display images with the keyword "philipglass".

Is this intended behavior? If it is, is it something I can rely on remaining in future versions of Coppermine?
(To be clear, I found it confusing and would prefer it be considered a bug, but I'll deal with that in a seperate bug report/feature request thread.)

I wasn't quite able to figure out from http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=34219.0 or http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=30310.0 whether you considered this a bug or not.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 07:24:27 pm by Joachim Müller »
Unless otherwise noted, all code that I post on these forums to which I hold the copyright is released under the GPLv2.

adipisicing

• Coppermine novice
Re: Album keyword matches on substring - Intended behavior?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 10:04:18 pm »

*bump*
Unless otherwise noted, all code that I post on these forums to which I hold the copyright is released under the GPLv2.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 08:29:03 am »

As far as I'm aware this feature hasn't been changed so far for cpg1.5.x (which is still in development change). I can give you no guarantees that this won't change, but I'm pretty sure that it will remain that way for cpg1.5.x

adipisicing

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 07:13:40 pm »

Ok, thank you. Since you call it a "feature" I'll assume it's intended behavior.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 07:24:51 pm »

Well, it's the way coppermine currently works at least  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.