-Installing the plugin -
• Upload and install via the Plugin Manager .
• Specify where to show the news block in the Album List View section of the config section nu adding "/news".
• Add this below <head> in themes/"theme"/template.html
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="News Bulletins" href="index.php?file=News_Bulletin/news_rss" />Bulletins -
• Click “News Manager” on the admin menu.
• Click “Create new bulletin.”
• Enter the bulletins title in the first box.
• Enter the bulletin into the larger box, by default the bulletin can be viewed in the RSS feed and the News section.
• You can specify where to show the bulletin by clicking edit and choosing from the drop down list.
• You can delete bulletins at any time.Viewing Bulletins –
• The bulletins can be viewed in the RSS feed and the News section. (By default settings) .Languages -
New Version - V2
- Translations welcome.
- This version address a minor bug fix which fixes the problem cause when expanding the news block when placed at the top of the gallery (found by will)
- Also i have attached a "low" version whic is suitable for mysql servers that dont support the number of chars in colomns that is supported in the normal version. This version also does not expand automatically hide the block on page load. (Lite Version)
- Upgraded manually by overwriting all the files except those in the include directory, lang directory,codebase.php and configuration.php
Could a Dev Team Member please move this to the plugins section, thanks.