Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: copy/ paste bbcode img URL below intermediate image  (Read 300220 times)

flapane

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • Flavio's page
Re: copy/ paste bbcode img URL below intermediate image
« Reply #180 on: March 14, 2014, 11:37:22 pm »

The thread should be moved to 1.5 section.

I noticed that googlebot was indexing the output of the plugin, thus indexing the bbcode/forum links and displaying them as the MAIN content of the search results.
I'm not sure about it, but it may lead to a loss of visitors, as the visitor won't find the content indexed by google interesting.

So I edited the final part of the script by adding googleoff/on tags.
Code: [Select]
//this just brings everything in form... we create a table etc.
$bbcode_data = '<!--googleoff: index--><table align="center" width="'.$CONFIG['picture_width'].'">'.$script_data.'<tr>';
$bbcode_data .= '<td>BBCode/Forum (Copy/Paste)</td>';
$bbcode_data .= '<td><textarea name="bbcode" readonly="readonly" onfocus="this.select();" onclick="this.select();" rows="1" cols="50" style="overflow:off;">'.$img_url.'
[SIZE="1"]'.$name.' [i](Click on the photo for EXIF info)[/i][/SIZE]</textarea></td>';

$bbcode_data .= '</tr><tr>';

$bbcode_data .= '<td>HTML code (Copy/Paste)</td>';
$bbcode_data .= '<td><textarea name="bbcode" readonly="readonly" onfocus="this.select();" onclick="this.select();" rows="1" cols="50"><a href="'.$CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'].$fullsize_url.'">'.$name_url.'</a></textarea></td>';

$bbcode_data .= '</tr></table><!--googleon: index-->';

miditech

• Coppermine newbie
    • MidiTech India
Re: copy/ paste bbcode img URL below intermediate image
« Reply #181 on: May 09, 2016, 07:43:40 am »

Thanks for the reply and i am searching for the question..
now it's work fine ..

Thanks a lot again!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.