Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Invisible Folders  (Read 3037 times)

Nussini

• Coppermine newbie
Invisible Folders
« on: November 19, 2006, 09:18:11 pm »

Hallo !

How can I manage it to have one or more folders invisible on gallery mainpage, but still available links to this albums ?

What I want is this:

I want to create an album with some pics, named "handicraft". Normally after creation, this album would be viewed on gallery mainpage, but instead to view there I just need a full functionally link to this gallery (without to be registered and logged in to view this gallery).

Thank you for your answers... Michael

Nussini

• Coppermine newbie
How to make albums invisible but leave full working links to them ? - Part II
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2006, 12:48:00 pm »

Hallo again !

I´m worried about not getting answers to my first question, so I thought you didn´t understand me...
Here again (a bit better - hope you understand my bad english):

How can I manage it to set up the album "X" invisible, but with still available link it ?

I know how to make an album invisible for unregistered people, but in this cause everybody should get the possibility to view this gallery by click on a link.
I want to create 2 different pages the visitor have to see before he´s entering album "X".

He should go this way: "firstpage.htm"  to  "secondpage.htm"  to  "./gallery/thumbnails.php?album=3"
If the album would be viewable on gallery mainpage, he wouldn´t see the first and second page. He would go directly to the album !

Thank you for your answers... Michael

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Invisible Folders
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 06:25:50 pm »

Usually, if nobobody answers to a question then nobody knows the answer. You're allowed to bump your thread after some time, but you mustn't start another, identical thread. That's why I merged your threads.

Read http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/faq.htm#lamesupport for a list of possible reasons why nobody so far has answered your question.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.