Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wiki Bridge  (Read 22684 times)

jbutler

• Coppermine newbie
    • ScreenSite
Wiki Bridge
« on: December 05, 2005, 02:46:35 pm »

Is anyone trying to bridge CPG with a wiki?

I've had good success bridging CPG to a CMS--specifically, to Mambo--and I see there are bridges to several BB apps built into CPG 1.4, but how about to a wiki?

In specific, I'd like to bridge CPG to Wikimedia for a project I"m currently working on.  Wikimedia's user database table and authorization scheme is pretty simple/primitive.  Don't know if that makes bridging harder or easier.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Jeremy

Nibbler

Re: Wiki Bridge
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 03:26:13 pm »

I'll look into it.

cgc0202

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 07:52:08 am »

I'll look into it.

I know that this is an old topic, but I am interested with a wiki bridge also -- preferrably to Tikiwiki.  The latter is not just a wiki, but also a CMS with a very complex "permissions" system.  It will solve related issues about "granularization" that may complicate the further fine tuning of the "moderator" functions, as Abbas stated.

cgc0202

jhhobbs

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 09:16:04 pm »

add another interested party... is this possible now or something that may happen in the future.
Thanks.

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 09:26:19 pm »

I'll look into it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.